ads

Purani Yaadein - Purani Jeans - Old is Gold _ Bollywood seowow.ml

Good Morning to all sowow's
 
Yesterday I saw a Z Classic 9 O'clock
movie named Ab Dilli Door Nahin......
produced by Great Showman
Raj Kapoor. Famous song was
Choon Choon Karti Aayi Chidiya...........
 
I saw Amjad Khan (Gabbarsingh) as
a child artist. How cute he was looking,
same style at that time as we all have seen in
his debut film Sholay.
 
During prime younger time, Amjad khan
has also featured in the movie, name on
that famous song....choon choon karti......
what a pleasent co-incidence
 
Bye
Sujon Kumar Roy
Share on Google Plus

About Vesuvius

Thanks you very much for read my POST. What you want, What you like, Which page is you like so much, Please tell me, I am waiting for your sweet response. Thanks Again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you Visit Awesome Raja.
www.awesomeraja.ml
classicalsujon@gmail.com