ads

9 FANTASTIC VALENTINE’S DAY IDEAS FOR SINGLES

Who says Valentine’s Day is all about people in love? I mean, you can be in love with yourself and be completely content with that right? (Haha!) But jokes apart, from one single person to another, there are plenty of ways in which you can turn this day around to benefit you. Here are some great ideas from people on how to spend the day without having to beat yourself over for being single.
1. “Do valentine's day with your best friend. I had a boyfriend dump me two days before valentines day a few years back. Me and my best friend went to the movies on valentines day and then just hung out in bars. It was great fun!”

2. “Treat it like any other day. Therefore, masturbate.

3. “A couple of years ago my coworker thought it would be funny to convince me to suit-up, buy flowers, and hand them out to random people on campus on Valentine's day. I actually did it and am amazed with my reception. The look on people's faces when a dapper gentlemen randomly hands them flowers is second to none.”

4. “This is how Valentine's day was celebrated last year for me. It was a blast! Step 1: Invite all your single friends and non-single friends who were smart enough to go out with their significant other the day before Valentine's Day to avoid a 2 hour wait at the local Olive Garden. Step 2: Give everyone a Nerf Gun and a handful of extra ammo. Step 3: Split into teams of Singles vs. Non-singles and wage war! Afterward everyone enjoys brownies, ice cream, and Season 2 of the Big Bang Theory.”

5. “Go out with friends. Enjoy your time. Being single doesn't mean you have to be miserable. Valentine's Day is just like any other day. Celebrate it with the people you love.

6. “I bake heart-shaped chocolate chip cookies, and ask everyone I see on campus if they have a valentine. If they say no, I give them a cookie. If they say yes, I eat a cookie!”

7. “Wait for February 15th and buy all the discounted chocolate.

8. “Spend time with your true love, food.”

9. “I'm going to be at the gym doing a mega workout. It helps distract me from the fact that I'm single, plus everyone else that's single is probably going to be there.
Share on Google Plus

About Vesuvius

Thanks you very much for read my POST. What you want, What you like, Which page is you like so much, Please tell me, I am waiting for your sweet response. Thanks Again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you Visit Awesome Raja.
www.awesomeraja.ml
classicalsujon@gmail.com