ads

How to check Bsnl Gprs data balance

In my earlier post I had posted about Different BSNL Gprs packs


Today I will tell you how you can check the remaining Gprs data balance on your mobile.
Different states have different numbers to check Gprs balance.

(Dial) *123*6# or *123*10# or *112# or *124*1#(check which one is working in your state)
In my case *112# is working for me so here I am posting how to know Gprs balance step by step.

Detailed procedure showing by Images:-

Step I-->

 Step II-->

 Step III-->

 Step IV-->




Hoping that your doubt is clear now!
still having any problem or qwery then comment on box... Thanks!!!
Share on Google Plus

About Vesuvius

Thanks you very much for read my POST. What you want, What you like, Which page is you like so much, Please tell me, I am waiting for your sweet response. Thanks Again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you Visit Awesome Raja.
www.awesomeraja.ml
classicalsujon@gmail.com